What is Lawn Aeration?
Removing small cores of soil from your lawn reduces soil compaction and promotes root growth for healthier grass!
Benefits of Aeration
Core aeration can help make your lawn healthier and reduce its maintenance requirements through these means:
- Improved air exchange between the soil and atmosphere
- Enhanced soil water uptake
- Improved fertilizer uptake and use
- Reduced water runoff and puddling
- Stronger turf grass roots
- Reduced soil compaction
- Enhanced head and drought stress tolerance
- Improved resiliency and cushioning
- Enhanced thatch breakdown
If you are in the St Louis area, we will provide a free estimate to aerate your home or business. During the aeration process we find it helpful to over-seed the lawn and also spread a starter fertilizer to encourage the seed to germinate. Palmyra Pro has a team of experienced technicians to maintain your yard going into the fall season.